10 Days / 70 Hrs / 8:00am – 4.00pm / £900
This course is designed for groomers who have already acquired the basic grooming skills and wish to advance to learn clipping and scissoring techniques whilst gaining experience of a wide variety of breeds.
This course provides you with the skills needed to groom and style a dog. and is also a progression route towards achieving the City and Guild Advanced Certificate
This Course is designed to teach you about.
- When and how to pluck ears
- Checking and emptying anal glands
- Using clippers to remove hair between pads
- Sanitary Clips
- Hygiene Clips
- Use of scissors and thinner fro feet
- Cutting Pattern Lines
- Using a wide variety of blades foe styling
- Using toe blades(poodle feet)
- Trimming and shaping
- Lunch Provided
- Tea & Coffee
- Certification on Completion
Terms & Conditions Apply
£250 non refundable deposit to be paid when booking. Course must be paid for in full at least 7 days prior to course date.