5 Days / 35 Hrs / 8:00am – 4.00pm / £450
This course prepares you for employment in a grooming salon. As part of the grooming team.
Your course will focus on the preparation of dogs for styling and you will gain experience in a variety of breeds. You will be taught all the basic grooming skills and will learn how to use all of the specialised equipment. You will work under constant supervision from our experienced staff who will do everything possible to assist you throughout your learning curve so that you gain confidence.
This Course is designed to teach you about.
- Health and Safety in the salon
- Use of grooming equipment
- Lifting and restraining dogs
- Brushing and De-matting using correct equipment
- Cleaning Ears
- Cutting Nails
- Using Shampoo & Treatments
- Dealing with Parasites
- Correct bathing procedures
- Correct drying procedures
- Basic care of equipment
- £100 of Gold/Platinum course if attended
- Lunch Provided
- Tea & Coffee
- Certification on Completion
Terms & Conditions Apply
£100 non refundable deposit to be paid when booking. Course must be paid for in full at least 7 days prior to course date.